Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Sunday, October 23, 2011

Moxie Fab World - Tuesday Trigger - Finesse the Dress

This week's Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World was to make a project based on inspiration from this dress:

And here is what I came up with:


This is my page about my ring bearer. The pages for his sisters will be exposed later on this week.

The inspiration I had was the colors mainly. The background paper is more teal and less blue IRL and there is a very lightly chalked background similar to the pattern on the dress. I may go back and draw over it with my Copics. There is also some teal in the star stickers. The two grey accents were both punched with the new Creative Memories border punches. I was at a crop, and I don't have a lacy punch and neither did anyone else, but I like the "picket fence" punch as its a little more masculine anyways.

Once I had it on the page it needed some brightening up, so I added the orange accents as that was the wedding color and it would make this page blend in better with those of his two sisters.

I am really happy with how this turned out and how cute my little man is!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tory! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting!