Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Sunday, November 27, 2011

Creative Scrappers #181 - Boys

Creative Scrappers was back again this month with another 4 great sketches. The first one I tackled was #181.



I was excited to do the chevrons... found it a bit difficult, wished I had looked at a tutorial like the one on October Afternoon's blog.


The photos are of the boys walking the important guests down the aisle at the wedding. Dylan walked my mom, Cameron walked his mom, and Brandon got to walk the grandparents.

The paper is Cosmo Cricket Everafter - I used both sides of the paper. Flowers are Recollections, Alphas K&Co. Ribbon is random as usual!

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting!