Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Moxie Fab World - 365 Cards Week - Random Fun Challenge - Button

I am loving the 365 Cards week over at Moxie Fab World and all the fun challenges they are providing us.

The Random Fun challenge was this:
Create a paper crafted card that incorporates a button(s), a mustache(s), or an alcoholic beverage.

Right away I thought of the phrase "Cute as a Button".... and since I have a friend who will be having a little girl in March, I made this girly baby card for her....



I really love this fuzzy button I have. I got it in a 1 lb grab bag of buttons. I used embroidery floss for the tie on the button.

The patterned paper is DCWV The Glitter Stack, and I titled with my Copics (T10).

Thanks for looking, please leave a comment and follow my blog!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Tory! Thanks for linking this up to the Random Fun Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting!