Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sketch Along Tuesdays #28 - Kiss the Bride

Trust Frosted Designs to come up with another amazing sketch for their Sketch Along Tuesdays:


This was a complicated sketch with a lot of elements. I chose to use a background paper with a lot of elements and so eliminated some of the other elements from the sketch.


I had a lot of find with this one... didn't even plan it out. The paper is Creative Memories Reminisce collection - I love this collection and you will see it more and more from me. Chipboard is Cosmo Cricket Ever After, flowers Recollections, and the rest is random. The black paper and vellum are Deja Views.

Hope you enjoy this one, please comment and follow my blog :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting!