Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 10.27 Sketch Challenge

The sketch this week  over at Sketchy Thursdays was gorgeous!

I knew right away I wanted to use it to showcase a nice photo of myself and DH on our wedding day... but that was as far as I got.

I got to thinking about the song that played while I was getting ready - Freeze the Moment by Jordin Sparks... and hence the title was born.

I then had to search through the photos to find the perfect "frozen moment" to compliment the title... and this is what I came up with:



Cardstock is DCWV. Paper is Cosmo Cricket Everafter. WeR metal letters.

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Love the colors!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is so sweet! Love the buttons on the banner, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! I loveeeeee the photo and the buttons! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting!