Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Friday, March 23, 2012

Paper Secrets March Sketch Challenge

Paper Secrets also has monthly challenges. Every month, one of these challenges is a sketch challenge.


I deviated from this sketch a fair bit, but maintained the photo area and moved it towards the side of the page.



I used some Fancy Pants paper, MME paisley paper, and DCWV textured paper, a bunch of flowers and brads, and a Making Memories sticker. Letters are Thickers and the small ones from Authentique.

The photo is the first time I stood up - Mom turned around and there I was! 


1 comment:

  1. How exciting! anything they do the first time is always so wonderful!
    I love the tree on the bottom edge. The title really says it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting!