Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Monday, March 5, 2012

Presenting.... Zobbie Zombie

Check out this little cutie... one of the brand-spanking new little zombies from the Ragamuffin Zombie Town collection to be released Wednesday over at Scrapbook Stamp Society.

Visit us Wednesday night at 9 PM Eastern (That's GMT-5 I think for my Euro and African friends) at the Scrapbook Stamp Society / Addicted to Stamps Facebook page. These releases are a ton of fun with new stamps, new projects, and lots of chatter! Come on out and show us what you've been up to, too!

So here he is....

Zobbie Zombie by Heather Valentin, part of the shiny and new Ragamuffin Zombie Town Collection!


And here is my project with him. He is letter #1 of my Happy Halloween or Halloween banner. I have to wait and see how many zombies are released to figure out how long it will be, and how many of the other Halloween-y digis I want to use (like the Lil Creepy Cuties)




1 comment:

  1. How cute is this!!!! Great Job! I love what you created with my Zobbie Zombie Ragamuffin Digi! Great coloring! Great color combos!
    Heather<3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting!