Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Momenta and 2SF March Sketches by Joann and Sharlene

This is Sharlene's sketch. Its a card sketch but I used it for a layout instead.

This is what I came up with:


The circle is from Bo Bunny, frogs from Sticko and pretty much the rest of the paper and the alphas are Momenta. The patterned papers are Chloe's Garden from PA-2384, and the alphas are from ST-3194.


This is Joanne's sketch:

And here is what I created:




This one is a big mish-mash including Momenta, Recollections, Bazzill. The bling and puffy stickers are all Momenta from three different packages: ST-3087, ST-3052, ST-3503.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting!