Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Monday, July 30, 2012

More Christmas Album

Here is another page completed for MIL's Christmas album. This one has room for two photos for her to add. I just used some Bo Bunny double dot, some American Crafts trim I think and a MME banner, plus some bling.

Then, the fabulous title is a digi from QKR Stamps called Joy.  



I colored the digi very simply with my Copics, and then added some red Festive Berries stickles and some Evergreen stickles. That wasn't enough so I added some Glossy Accents to jazz it up a bit.

This digi would also look great on a card as the whole front. It would be nice and simple.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is really Pretty!! Fantastic Use of QKR Stamp!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting!