Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to explore my development of scrapbooking techniques. I will also provide reviews of products when I find something great or something terrible, and will show off all the work I enter in challenges and contests. Please check out my Welcome note if this is your first visit.

Feel free to ask questions about any of the materials or techniques shown here!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, or follow my blog so you can keep updated!

Happy Scrapping!




Sunday, April 14, 2013

What was up in March...

So still a little behind getting things all sorted, and the renos have gone a bit crazy in the house lately, but good news... almost done!!

Here are the projects I put together in March:

This was for a 2SF challenge to use a frame. I got the frame from the Silhouette store. 

Supplies: MME, Jolee's, Silhouette

This challenge was to use a die-cut. The large bee is one and from the Silhouette store as well. 

Supplies: MME, Jolee's, Silhouette, American crafts, unknown

This was a sketch challenge of a sketch by Christa. 

Supplies: American Crafts, Momenta, unknown

This was Ann's sketch in the month of February, and given my sister was a Valentine's baby, I thought it would be perfect. 

Supplies: Fancy Pants, Momenta, American Crafts, unknown

This was a fun sketch by Shelby. 

Supplies: All unknown!

This was also Shelby's sketch, which I used in conjunction with the "stamp something unusual" challenge, which I stamped with a oranges bag and acrylic paint. Supplies are all unknown.

This one was fun. 

Supplies: American Crafts, Dylusions, Tim Holtz, Cosmo Cricket, Creative Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting!